DEITY ANIMAL RESCUE
This adoption agreement is made by Deity Animal Rescue, which hereinafter shall refer to the same entity.
I agree to adopt the pet (described above) and by doing so, I accept the terms of this agreement as set forth bellow. I understand and agree that Deity Animal Rescue reserves the right to reclaim the dog if any of the conditions described below are not met. Deity Animal Rescue may also repossess the pet if there is reason to believe that the pet is being mistreated, abused (physically or verbally), neglected, or is in an unhealthy condition. I further understand that Deity Animal Rescue representatives may make a follow up visit, at a mutually convenient time, to ascertain that all conditions continue to be satisfied. If I fail to comply with the terms of this agreement, I will reimburse Deity Animal Rescue for any costs incurred by the organization to reclaim and remedy the breach of contract (lawsuits, etc.).
Please initial each of the following conditions bellow to signify that you have read and agreed to each:
1) The dog will be housed at my home as a family pet, will sleep indoors at night, and shall have access to the residence. He/She will not be restricted to the yard nor tied there. OUR POLICY IS TO PLACE DOGS AND CATS AS FAMILY PETS ONLY. A lawsuit will be filed against any person adopting an animal from us for any other purpose(s) whatsoever, including Guard Dog Service.
2) I will provide veterinary care and treatment when necessary and proper nutritional food will be provided. Fresh water will be available to the pet at all times.
3) A personalized identification tag with my name and two phone numbers will be worn all hours of the day. The dog will be leashed on a choke chain or harness and accompanied in public areas, streets, parks, etc.
4) IF FOR ANY REASON I AM UNABLE TO KEEP OR PROVIDE ADEQUATE CARE FOR THIS PET, I MUST RETURN IT TO Deity Animal Rescue. I will not sell or give this pet to any other person, friend, relative, organization, medical laboratory, pound or animal
5) If I move to a new location I will notify Deity Animal Rescue of my new address and phone number. Deity Animal Rescue MUST BE NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELY IF THE PET SHOULD BECOME LOST (also notify if deceased).
6) I understand my gift to Deity Animal Rescue is non-refundable.
7) If the pet is returned after 30 days, the adopting party MUST foster the pet until it is placed. From this day forward, I hereby release Deity Animal Rescue from any liability for injury or property damage arising from any ownership of the pet. I have read and understand the terms of this agreement and I sign it freely and voluntarily.